1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup (3 oz) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat butter, both sugars and vanilla together until well-creamed.
- Add egg to butter mixture.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
I know that there are thousands of chocolate chip cookie recipes out there. This recipe is, without a doubt, one of them.